Friday, May 27, 2011

Review: SHOEDAZZLE!

Hello Beauties! I'm BAACCKKK. I'm so sorry for not blogging more these last few weeks! Ever since I got back from Las Vegas I've been in this crazy daze! Then I've been sick and on antibiotics for the last two weeks. Needless to say, I've been at home and in bed and not doing ANYTHING. I've finally begun to feel better and I'm back! I just wanted to share with you guys about my purchase on SHOEDAZZLE! 

SHOEDAZZLE
I'm sure you've all heard about Shoedazzle, but for those that have no idea, it's basically an online shoe membership. You take a little quiz, they match up your shoe style, and every month, they send you pictures of shoes they think would fit your style. It's $39.95 per pair of shoes, and if you don't want any shoes that month, just skip! They have great shoes. I ordered my first pair last week and it came in literally... TWO DAYS. The shipping is AMAZING!!! 

The one thing I was worried about was how are these shoes going to fit. Do they run big? Do they run small? Its great because I had my eye on this pair called the Chanelle. The shoes had a 4 out of 5 rating and it runs 1/4 smaller. So I got one size up. When I received them in the mail, I was NOT disappointed.

I needed a pair of nude pumps. I love these because they have pink bottoms. The ONLY downside is the bottom has absolutely NO GRIP. So I'll be going to pick up the grips to stick on the bottom... 
or like my boyfriend suggested just to go outside and scrape the bottom on the cement, gravel... lol




CHECK IT OUT HERE.
SHOEDAZZLE.COM
 
Happy Shopping! 
♥TRANG


1 comment:

  1. I visited the website but they don't have any size 5. I would love to subscribe, but they need to put my size :(

    I need some nude pumps too!

    ReplyDelete