Wednesday, April 20, 2011

STORAGE IDEAS!

I realized organization is the key to any sane environment.
I'm currently in the process of moving all my makeup and accessories to my spare room because it's making my bedroom way too cluttered and it's honestly hard to breath. My ever expanding collection of makeup, shoes, and accessories have taken over my life. I need to also stay organized because I seem to have a problem with forgetting about things I own unless they're right in front of my face... like that blush I bought three months ago that I haven't opened that I forgot about. We've all been there.

I've had this Lori Greiner organizer for a while now. It was in storage... Shame on me. I never realized how much stuff it holds until I actually took it out and started putting my makeup in it. Holy cow! These retail for about $24.96 on QVC. I'm sure you can find it on Ebay or Amazon as well. It's the Tabletop spinning cosmetic organizer. 
What's great about this is that its spins, compact, and the top can be a lipstick/ brush holder. It holds over 100 items. I was able to clear out my three compartment draws! 
Top view 
Able to hold lipsticks, glosses, eyeliners, etc. 
OR you can convert the top to a dome if you prefer to not hold lipsticks. 

It holds quite a lot of items!

I also bought this 24-lipstick holder on Ebay. It was about $17. I underestimate my collection sometimes because 24 slots was definitely not near enough. I'll have to get another one. But I like this because its clear, tiered, and very lightweight. 

Happy Organizing! 
♥TRANG

p.s. MOTHER's DAY is around the corner!
SIGMA has some amazing brush sets that would make an amazing gift!
 
Tabletop Spinning Cosmetic Organizer by Lori Greiner 

No comments:

Post a Comment