Thursday, April 14, 2011

HAUL TIME!

Thrift Store Treasures!
I've been feeling like rocking gold lately... 
I've  been going on an accessory binge. I told myself that I wouldn't be purchasing anymore makeup or beauty products for the next month and a half... I know! So I need to focus my energy on something else. I've been working on turning my extra room in my house into a closet/ beauty room. So far, I've gotten a lot of stuff cleared out, but still have tons of things to go through and donate!It's fun yet tiring!  My rooms look like a mess! I feel like a hoarder.

So I've been wanting to go to thrift stores and antique shops lately. My boyfriend is such a good sport and goes with all the time. I found this awesome chunky gold charm bracelet for like $8! I looked it up online when I got home and it was a Jessica Simpson Charm that retails for $60. I love it!

I also found this really cute owl necklace that has been popular forever. I had a smaller one a long time ago but it broke. This was only $2 so why not!? It's a great statement piece.

I found this great piece in an antique shop. I think it was around $10? It was actually marked down from $25, so I was pretty happy. I wore it to dinner the other night with a black top and it was just the perfect pop of gold.

I've also been looking for a gold watch that won't be too out there that I can wear everyday. I found this great gold BCBG watch with a white leather strap that retails for $150 for only $40. :)

These bangle's I bought at F21 and the locket there as well. I just thought they were cute and would go well with any outfit. They were both under $10.
Who says you can't get great accessories for a great price? I'm still on a never ending search. Just thought I'd share my purchases with those of you who care!

Happy shopping!
♥TRANG

2 comments:

  1. I love thrifting! Which one did you go to? I LOOOVE what you picked out especially the owl necklace. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all!! Especially the owl necklace. Im currently obsessed with owls.

    Im a new follower, and I look forward to reading your posts. Follow me too? <3

    ReplyDelete