Tuesday, April 12, 2011

EYELASH EXTENSIONS!

I have Asian eyelashes. 
They're non existent, they stick straight out, and they can't hold a curl for the life of them. Woe is me. So what did I do?

I took the leap and got eyelash extensions! I have been so angry with my eyelashes lately because I feel like I can't do anything with them! I haven't been able to find the right kind of mascara to use that doesn't cost a whopping $30+! I looked up Yelp and found this place by my house. They were a bit cheaper then everywhere else I looked so I decided to go on a head and try them! 
I sat on this table for ONE HOUR AND FOURTY FIVE minutes. It drove me crazy. I cannot sit still for the life of me. How I did it, I don't know. The things you do for beauty! The girl started off first by putting a piece of sticky paper on my lower lashes and had me close my eyes so that nothing would get into them. Then slowly she added individual lashes to my right eye, then moved to my left, and back to right, then again to the left. They needed drying time in between. It felt like an eternity. Afterward, they needed drying time and when I opened my eyes, they stung a little. The lady was nice enough to use a fan to cool my eyes. Such great service! In the end, I was so in love! I'm glad I tried it out! 

These are my lashes before, with no makeup or foundation. I look sick!



Now they're long and fluttery!
I  don't need to wear mascara and I use minimal make up. 
Yay! It sure does save me a lot of time in the morning. 

The NEGATIVES: The first morning I woke up feeling like my eyes were so heavy. After I washed my face though, I felt better. The only thing was I wasn't allowed to let water touch the lashes for at least 24hours to let the glue fully dry. I've only been using eyeshadow as a liner because its easier to remove. They're suppose to last up to 3 weeks if you take correct care of them. I don't think I can possibly go back after this! Which was what everyone in the shop was telling me! 

Stay Beautiful! 
♥TRANG


No comments:

Post a Comment