Saturday, April 9, 2011

REVIEW:QUEENE HELENE MINT JULEP

Queene Helene
MASQUE's and SCRUBS!

I've been using the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque for about a year now, and I absoultely love it. I've tried using other masks from different brands but always find myself coming back to Queen Helene! This masque has been around forever and there area variety of a few different masks that is offered. This one is my favorite because it cleans pores, clears breakouts and blackheads. It also feels tingly and has a refreshing minty scent. Not rough on skins at all. The only think I don't like is the packaging. The twist cap makes it kind of messy to use. It also requires a lot of work to remove once it dries. I have to use a towel because using my hands just isn't good enough.

Retail: around $6 at Sally's beauty supply, Walgreens, CVS


The Masque claims to dry up acne pimples, rinse away blackheads, and shrink enlarged pores. The masque firms and hardens after about ten minutes to remove these impurities from your skin. 
PROS:
Immediate Results 
Softens skins
Tightens skins 
Fights Breakouts 
Reduces oily skin 

CONS:
Twist cap inconvenient
Hard to wash off

 Contains 
Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben
*NO ANIMAL TESTING *NO ANIMAL INGREDIENTS

 I've also been using the Mint Julep Natural Face Scrub because I've been so in love with the Masque. I use this scrub about two to three times a week because my skin is a little more sensitive. The face scrub makes my face amazing soft and clear after I use it. It's refreshing and gives my face this glow when I'm done. 

Contains
Water, Walnut (Juglans Regia) Powder (Juglans Regia), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin Kaolin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol
*NO ANIMAL TESTING *NO ANIMAL INGREDIENTS

CONS: 
Twist cap inconvenient
PROS: 
Great Smell
Very Effective 
Smooth's Skin 
Non Greasy 
Easy to Apply


SCRUB ABOVE
MASQUE BELOW


STAY BEAUTIFUL!
♥TRANG

No comments:

Post a Comment