Monday, April 4, 2011

LOOKS:MY EVERYDAY BROWN

LOOKBOOK :) 
HI GUYS! I know it's Monday and all, but I had a great day! I decided not to paint my nails today, rather but remove all the polish and let my nails breath for a moment. They have been overhauled the last few weeks! So my Monday consisted of running a load of errands and hanging out with my boyfriend, like I do every other day. lol We had a great day, and ended it with dinner at the Cheesecake factory. YUM! 

RP and I went to La Jolla today to hang out at the beach and take advantage of this AMAZING weather we're having. Isn't it beautiful? 

Jim's CAVE! So pretty :)



Okay sorry...
I did this natural brown look. I wanted a chill day, so I went with a chill look! 

I used a coastal scents pigment that I have SO MUCH OFF. 
"Bronze mysterioso." SOOOOO PRREETTYYY.
I used a regular dark brown from my coastal scents 88warm palette and blended. 
AND THAT'S IT! Don't forget to prime your lids and blend! 
I also used Model 21 Lashes #9. And the Loreal Linear intense liner on upper lash and my N.Y.C. black waterproof eyeliner on bottom eyes. Maybeline One by One mascara. 
Please excuse my eyebrows :)

Sorry I forgot to take a face shot! :(

Have a wonderful week! I don't know if I want to do a favorites for February or not yet... lol. I'll have it scrounger up my favorites!

♥TRANG
Here's what I used.
Coastal Scents 88 Color Palette, Warm

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colors!
    I'm following from the hop.
    Hope you can hop by and follow me?

    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're wing is perfect! please share how you do it.



    check out the blog hun
    www.littlemissglamourous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete