Friday, April 22, 2011

STORAGE IDEAS!

Happy EARTH DAY!!! 
I have been extremely stressed lately due to work and issues in my family. I've just been so tired everyday to do anything! I just woke up from a nap and I had a little bit of energy to blog a little. It's Easter weekend! My dad is planning a BBQ tomorrow at my house. Feel free to come over if you don't have anything to do! LOL. I'm excited because I'm going to Vegas next weekend for some much needed fun and relaxation! YAY!

JEWELRY DISPLAY

Okay, So I'm in the process of transitioning my stuff into my spare room. I decided to make this jewelry display board since I don't really have a place to put my jewelry. It was spur of the moment idea that literally took me less then five minutes to do using things I already had laying around my house! 



 1. An old bulletin/ cord board I had laying around. I have about three... I went through a phase. 
2. Some push pins, any color you want.
3. Construction paper, wrapping paper, anything with a pattern. 
That's IT!
1. Insert the construction paper into the edges of the board. You can fasten them together with push pins. Make sure to cover every portion of the board.
2. Hang push pins and arrange your jewelry!

I like that I'm able to hang my earrings, bracelets, necklaces, and even rings on here. For my larger accessories such as my watches, I just have them in a box. 
You are able to purchase these boards ANYWHERE for about $5 or less!
It's a great and inexpensive way to showcase your jewelry and also a great organization trick.
Have a great day!
♥TRANG

1 comment:

  1. wow, i have my jewelry hang up the same way. !
    great minds think alike. :)

    love it!

    ReplyDelete