Thursday, March 24, 2011

OBSESSION: TEA STATION'S GREEN MILK TEA ♥

My current obsession! I know that I have this tendency to get obssessed with things an I'll be all about it all day everyday. I remember I went through a phase where I had to get Jamba Juice every single day. It always gets pretty expensive. I always find something else and then move on to the next one. 

If any of you don't know what those little black ball- esque things look like down at the bottom of my drinks, they're BOBA. Also referred to as TAPIOCCA PEARLS. What is this stuff? Its a starchy substance derived from the CASSAVA ROOT. It takes a lot of steps that I really don't understand how to describe. It has a chewy sweet texture. Similar to the little balls in Tapiocca pudding except these are way larger.

I live in an area where they serve this stuff every block. It's as easy to get as Starbucks or McDonald's. The location I go to most often is Tapiocca Express. I like going there becaus they have yummy spicy chicken and have a large menu of drinks ranging from Milk Tea drinks to Ice Slushies. I have recently started going to Tea Station because the boba here is the best I've had in San Diego. I've tried them at every single location, but Tea Station is by far my FAVORITE! I always get the Green Milk Tea with Boba. It's so good, and the fact that it has green tea in it makes me feel all the better about drinking it. I also like it here because it tastes like actual green milk tea and not like a powdery substance that most places make it with. 

Just thought I'd let you guys know about this stuff. :) 

♥TRANG

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I want some now. I haven't had boba in a while now. Gotta try Tea Station next since I'm always going to TapX!

    ReplyDelete