Thursday, March 24, 2011

HAUL TIME!

NYX HAUL!
I placed an order with CHERRY CULTURE a week or so ago.

They were having 20% off their entire site until March 20th or something. I just decided to load up on some NYX things! NYX is so hard for me to find because the closest place that carries this brand is ULTA. I hate driving all the way from my house to ULTA jsut for NYX. So when they had this sale, I took advantage of it! They came today!



NYX'S ROUND LIPGLOSS
 
MAUVE

PINKY NATURAL

NYX's lipglosses are extremely glossy and moisturizing. 
They glide on the lips like magic and the color is so beautiful. They were only $2!


NYX ROUND LIPSTICKS
The first products I ever tried from NYX were their rouded lipsticks. I instantly fell in love. The reason why I love their lipsticks? They're SO CREAMY! I'm not a big fan of dry lipsticks because my lips get really dry and yucky throughout the day. MAC frost lipsticks do this to me. (No matter how much water I drink!) With these lipsticks, they moisturize so well. The color selection is also humongous! They're a winner for me, and I only paid $2.50 each! Steal!

THALIA. PARIS.PEACH.B53
Thalia is a darkened pink/purple.
Paris is a bright pinky mauve.
Peach is a frosty pink.
B53 is a pink nude.

FRAPPUCCINO. FIG.POWER.CETO
Frapp is a dark nude pink.
Fig is a coral pink.
Power is a blue pink.
Ceto is a frost nude pink.

POWDER BLUSH
MAUVE &a TERRA COTTA
Mauve is a dusty rose colored powder. I like these because they are finely milled and don't settle int pores. I really like the gold, almost coral like color of terra cotta. This is great a bronzer, highlighter, blush, everything!

 JUMBO EYE PENCILS
These are widely popular as an amazing and inexpensive product. They can be used as basis or highlights or by themselves as eye shadows. I have never used them before but I'm so glad I finally took the jump! They are so creamy and they glide on so smoothly! 
On sale at CherryCulture for $3!

MILK. YOGURT. COTTAGE CHEESE

I didn't do all the lipstick swatches because that would have taken me forever. I'll do them one by one with looks or something. I LOVE cherry culture! I'm so excited to try these new products! HAPPY SHOPPING!

♥TRANG

1 comment:

  1. I love NYX too! Ahh I wish I would have known :/ oh well! Great swatches!
    xoxo,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete