GREEN ST PATRICKs DAY INSPIRED
Hi GUYS! This is my first EVER look. I'm still learning so please bare with me... I figure since St Patrick's Day is on the 17th, I'd do something fun. It's bright and really out there. I'm using the Wet N Wild Pallette I recently reviewed HERE. It's a really quick and easy look!
1) Primed eyes with Urban Decay Primer
2) DOUBLE PRIMED with MAC Painterly Paint Pot
3) NO7 White eyeliner blended onto LID
4) Bust out the Wet N Wild "I DREAM OF GREENIE" Color Trio
-Blend as on palette...
5)MAC Rice Paper as highlight
6) Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in STASH on lower lashline
7) Clinique Black Gel Liner on upper lid
8) Finish with Model 21 Lashes #6
GOOD LUCK<3! Let me know what you guys think and share with me YOUR LOOKS!
I used these EcoTools MINERAL 5pc Make Up Brush Travel Set 1213 from TARGET.