Wednesday, March 9, 2011

REVIEW:WET 'N' WILD RETRO COLOR ICON TRIO

WET 'N' WILD MUST HAVE EYE SHADOWS!
I've been hearing a lot about these Wet 'N' Wild color eyeshadow quads. I'm always in the market looking for something new to try! I don't own many Mac eye shadows because even though they're great, I can get equal staying power and pigmentation from other brands as well for a cheaper price. Don't get me wrong, I still love MAC, but 'm always on the hunt for alternatives. Anyways, I was browsing WALGREENS and noticed the Wet 'N' Wild section. I probably haven't bought anything from this brand in years, but I noticed they had "NEW" on these and there were only a few left...so people must have been buying them. I bought FOUR only because they were $2.99 each! I was pretty excited. Here's what I found out.

LIKES
-SUPER PIGMENTED
-GREAT COLOR PAYOFF
-GREAT STAYING POWER
DISLIKES
-SOME COLORS HAVE FALLOUTS
-CERTAIN BROW BONE SHADES TOO LIGHT


I'M FEELING RETRO
BROWBONE -Icy sheer white
CREASE- Icy sapphire blue
EYELID- Shimmery purple



I DREAM OF GREENIE
BROWBONE- light petal green
CREASE- leafy green
EYELID-shimmery lime green
I GOT GOOD JEANS
BROWBONE- light shimmery sky blue
CREASE-dark navy blue with shimmer
EYELID-gold shimmer


SILENT TREATMENT
BROWNBONE-light champagne pink
CREASE-shimmer brown color
EYELID-shimmery mauve pink


5 out of 5
Overall, "SILENT TREATMENT" is my favorite just because these are the colors I would wear on a daily basis. The color payoff on these trios are amazing for the price. It's really worth it. I found these at WALGREENS. 


No comments:

Post a Comment