Sunday, March 6, 2011

FAVORITES: February 2011

FEBRUARY FAVES :]
I'm ridiculously picky when it comes to lip balms, chap sticks, or any type of moisturizing treatment. I refuse to use regular Chapstick because it isn't moisturizing enough for me. My lips cannot seem to stay moisturized no matter how much water I drink. SO this Rosebud Perfume Company Lip Balm was a shot in the dark for me. They sell this at SEPHORA in a variety of scents. I happen to like minted rose. I like the lip balm better then the tube just because I like the way the tin can is. Its about $7 for .8oz. It makes my lips SMOOTH, GLOSSY, and MOISTURIZED. I needed it in my life and it's a staple in my purse.








I have been using Lancome's liquid foundation for the last few months, and although it has been okay, I have constantly been on the hunt for a better foundation. I don't know why it took me so long to buy this, but I finally just went ahead and purchased Make Up Forever's HD foundation. It's about $40 at Sephora. The reason I fell in love with this foundation was because there are so many colors to chose from, I was able to find a shade to make my skin tone, it lasts forever, and it has given me better coverage then any foundation I've tried in the past. I've tried Nars, Chanel, Lancome, Coastal Scents, Neutrogena, Covergirl, Revlon, etc...etc... It doesn't end. I think I may have found a favorite!

MUFE HD foundation (I'm shade 127)


I have the oiliest skin of anyone I know! It's gross. I get only within two hours of anything, it's pretty gross. Usually what I do to cope with oil throughout the day is use blotting sheets. I've tried them all. The clean and clear oil blotting sheets are what I usually gravitate to, but I found these Shiseido ones and they are so much better. I like that they are large enough to cover areas of my massive face! I like that they have a nice fragrant and are thick enough to remove all the excess oil and don't take off my make up! They can be pricey because they're$18 for 100 sheets. They are worth it!!!
Shiseido Oil Sheets 
This is pretty much self explanatory. I use my  URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE almost every day of my life since I have gotten it. At least one color in it. It's probably the one palette I'd ever need. I really should get a dupe but it's so hard to come across. The colors are amazing and pigmented and they stay on amazingly. Its $48 now.
 


You can find all of these products at SEPHORA. :]
Happy Shopping <3TRANG





No comments:

Post a Comment