Sunday, March 6, 2011

REVIEW: SEPHORA COLLECTON PERFECTING COVER FOUNDATION

SEPHORA'S 
PERFECTING COVER FOUNDATION
On my endless hunt in this world of forever expanding make up beauty products, I decided to jump into the hype of this Sephora Foundation. I go into Sephora pretty much any chance I get, and it puts a hole in my wallet each and every single time. You lose some, you win some, but in the end, you come out learning much much more. Sephora has come out with their own brand of Liquid Foundation amongst their vast collection of lipsticks, lipliners, blushes, eyeshadows, and etc. $32 for 1.1 OZ of product.

I like that it has a pump. +1
It blends quite well,(+1)  however, settles into fine lines.( -1)

Sleek and small packaging easier for travel and storage. (+1
This Perfecting Cover Foundation claims to be a  full-coverage foundation that is used to create a flawlessly smooth effect.

What it does:
This long-lasting foundation delivers an advanced definition complexion as it smoothes and perfects skin's appearance. Every skintone can create a virtually invisible look with one of its 12 shades.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens
- Synthetic Fragrances.

What else you need to know:
To smooth expression lines, this foundation contains peptides extracted from the seeds of hibiscus. For a long-lasting finish, micro-spherical powders absorb sebum. A moisturizing complex provides hydrating properties. This oil-free, non-comedogenic formula is tested under dermatological control.
Size: 1.1 oz

Overall I give this product 4 out of 5. 

It's inexpensive compared to MUFE'S HD foundation, staying power isn't that long, but it's lightweight enough to have build able coverage. The reason I knocked off a point is because it settles into my fine lines. I have gross skin that needs LOTS of coverage. It may be perfect for you. It comes in a bunch of shades to chose from. Check it out at SEPHORA.

No comments:

Post a Comment