This is a fairly recent picture of RP and I at Scripps Birch Aquarium in San Diego. 2010.
15 interesting facts about yourself.
1. I am a really big scrabble nerd.
2. I need to shower every morning in order to function.
3.I would pick comfy over stylish any day.
4. I have four aunts and seven uncles JUST on my mom's side.
5. I have two different shaped thumbs.
6. My favorite pet as a child were my dwarf hamsters.
7. I was born in Vietnam, and moved to San Diego when I was 4.
8. I worked at Jamba Juice for two years.
9. In Middle School, I was president of the Asian Awareness Club.
10. I've been back to Vietnam three times since I've left. 6th grade, 8th grade, and last summer.
11. I'm scared of things that buzz.
12. I cannot stand people with messed up teeth. I will not talk to you if your teeth look like they are throwing up gang signs.
13. I worked at a Dentist office for five years.HENCE the above.
14. I've never seen Star Wars OR Scarface... I'm sorry.
15. I have never liked soda, even as a kid.
I hope you all found that interesting, feel free to ask me questions! :)
Day 03- A habit that you wish you didn’t have.
Day 04- List 15 songs that represent your life’s soundtrack.
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to.
Day 06- A hobby you have.
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why.
Day 09- Something/someone you’re proud of.
Day 10- A story about a past relationship.
Day 11- A picture of something you dislike.
Day 12- A picture of your room & don’t cheat by cleaning it. Share a secret.
Day 13- Write a letter telling someone something you could never tell them.
Day 14- A picture of something you ate and 10 confessions.
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle & share the first 10 songs that play.
Day 16- Something you could live without.
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have.
Day 19- Nicknames you have & how or why you have them.
Day 20- If you had 3 wishes, what would they be.
Day 21- Share a picture from your day.
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else.
Day 23- What is something you crave.
Day 24- Share a story about your past that you are ashamed of.
Day 25- What I would find in your bag.
Day 26- Places you want to visit before you die.
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge?
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned.
Day 30- A picture of you today & 20 goals you want to accomplish.