Thursday, October 25, 2012

DIY DISTRESSED DENIM W/ STUDS!

Hi Everyone! I'm back with a few pictures of my current DIY obsession. I know we're headed into fall... But I cannot get over how I am in LOVE with these distressed denim shorts. I love distressed denim. It's just one of those things that go in and out of fashion trends all the time. I thought I'd share a few pictures. ENJOY!





Using an old pair of jeans I've had since the beginning of time that still fit (luckily!) and studs I bought online, it was a fun late night project. If you want a DIY tutorial, please request. But honestly, I just put the pants on,  drew some lines, and cute some strips in the shorts. And don't forget to throw them in the washer dryer. I find that pants with no stretch give a way nice distressed denim look. 





No comments:

Post a Comment