Saturday, June 25, 2011

Blog Challenge!

BLOG CHALLENGE DAY 5!
I totally failed and skipped a day yesterday. I was just TOO BUSY, I couldn't even get to a computer to upload photos or blog as much as I wanted to. I'm sitting at work today on the second story as the wind is blowing through this open door and it feels SO GOOD. I wish I was at the beach enjoying this Saturday instead of sitting here. But at least I have some down time to blog! I actually wish I could be at the DEL MAR FAIR!!! Ah... I went there last week.... That will be for a different blog. LOL Here's the face of the day!
BROWS: N.Y.C Taupe Eyebrow pencil
EYES:NAKED PALETTE darkhorse & Sin (simplified)
LIPS: MAC's LAZY DAY
FACE:LANCOME TIENTE DE IDOL
CHEEKS:NARS DEEPTHROAT

SORRY I don't have more detailed photos. I was late for work this morning, I just snapped a few pics. I should probably do more close ups. Excuse my small mono lips for not displaying much color! But you get the idea...I look pretty much the same everyday. :) Not so sure if this 30day challenge was such a great idea! Maybe I'll cut it short and do a different blog each day! Love you guys! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment