Wednesday, March 16, 2011

LOOKS: NATURAL PURPLE

LOOKBOOK: NATURAL PURPLE
Hello! I hope everyone has been enjoying my blogs. I'm not in any way a professional at any of this but I love having fun with make up and I love sharing it with people. It's also a great way for me to look back on things that I've done. And a great way for me to develop, I'm still new at this.

  I decided to try out this simple purple/ brown look using my Coastal Scents 78 Palette. I haven't touched this palette in a while and decided to play around with the colors. I gravitated towards purple because I wanted a little subtle pop of color! Please excuse my all over the place, barely there lashes. I was testing out mascaras and they're just being weird. I've given up on my lashes. Asian lashes tend to stick straight out for some reason. Mine barely hold a curl. I think I need to pick up some waterproof mascara since they tend to hold a curl better. 

So since coastal scents palettes don't have names. I used Urban Decay as a primer, a subtle gold color all over the lid, and then just a purple in the my crease and lower lash line. I used a nude color for under my brow bone and the Sephora eyeliner. For my lashes, I was using the tarte volumizing mascara... not my favorite.
 
Have a wonderful day! 
♥TRANG

No comments:

Post a Comment