Tuesday, March 15, 2011

LOOKBOOK:BROWNS W/ FLIRTY LASHES

LOOKBOOK: FUN FLIRTY BROWNS
HELLO LOVES! I thought I'd do another look today. This is just a neutral brown look that I wear on a regular basis. I added some lashes for an extra flair. My actual lashes are stick straight and barely there. I'm thinking about eyelash extensions. Has anyone had them and what do you think? 

For this look I used my Urban Decay Naked Palette.
I go to this palette almost every day. It's my favorite. 
I primed with their UD primer potion. 
I then used NAKED on the entire lid. 
Used HALF BAKED to blend and DARKHORSE on the out V and blended, blended, blended! Lower lash and inner tear duct I used SIN. 
Eyeliner, I used Loreal Intense Linear eyeliner and AMAZING brand lashes.
MAC's LAZY DAY on my lips and NARS orgasm on my cheeks. 
Thanks for viewing! :]


FLASH LIGHTING
 

NATURAL LIGHTING

♥TRANG


10 Pair Long Black False Eyelashes Eye Lashes Makeup 

No comments:

Post a Comment