Monday, March 7, 2011

FOOD DATES: FLAME BROILER

FLAME BROILER for LUNCH w/THE BF 

My boyfriend and I are always looking for new places to try! We love food as much as anyone! I remember seeing some place called "Flame Broiler" whenever I'm in the Mission Valley area. I thought we'd give it a try today. I fell in love with it. It's kind of like a healthier version of.. Yoshinoya. They have beef, chicken, and rib bowls. Plates as well. They all run around $5 bucks a bowl or $7 bucks a plate. They also had this "magic sauce" there that was pretty delicious. It tasted like teriyaki, hoison, and soy sauce all in one. it was DEEELISSHHH.They also give you the option of brown or white rice. I love that. It's so healthy, a bowl runs about 600 calories! It was a lot of food.

This is "The WORKS." It comes with beef, chicken, and veggies.
Visit their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment