Monday, July 12, 2010

UPDATES :)

Hello WORLDDDD! So sorry Its been about a year and a half since I have last updated my life. A lot has been going on. For one, my laptop is dead. I don't know what happened to it... but I had to replace it with a brand new beautiful Dell. I'm in love with it. I'm sorry old Acer... but you will be missed. BEST BUY is a good place to purchase a Dell. HA...

SO! How was everyone's FOURTH of JULY? I spent this year in HOT HOT VEGAS. I basically sat by the pool for three days straight and people watched. I was very intrigued by the array of drunk party goers and the Ed Hardy wearing spiky haired boys. Very interesting. Besides from that, I made the mistake of going with two young children and three very old adults. PLUS, I was still in the midst of a cold so coughing the entire day and not being able to get wasted wasn't really a great idea of a weekend.

I was welcomed back from my trip with an invite to good old Ocean Beach. Marshmallow fights were to happen after the fireworks, and although I didn't participate, I was pelted by a marshmallow by a passerby while driving in my car... marshmallows are NOT soft when being thrown at your face at high speeds...
Besides from that, I haven't been up to much. Just many nights of drinking Rumpleminze with the fellahs and passing out from too much of it. I'll try and do a July favorites! I've been SUPER lagging... but I'll come back, don't lose hope! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment