Friday, June 4, 2010

INTRODUCTION

HELLO WORLD!!!

My first official blog! YAY... I started this so I can type daily (or as often as I can!) to let the world know more about me and who I am. HAHA, sounds kind of lame, right? I realized that the world of blogging has gotten so popular, as well as the world of YouTube, but why is it that I am SO BEHIND?! I like to think of myself as 'with the time' but my lack of social networking has proved so otherwise.



Anyways, for today, I would just like to say... if you haven't seen "Get him to the Greek," yet.. i suggest you GO SEE IT ASAP. Probably one of the funniest movies I've seen in a really really long time. P.Diddy is hilarious in this movie and it had me in knots. I'll go see it again with you if you want to! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment