Saturday, June 5, 2010

REVIEW: EOS LIP BALM


Gooood Evening people!!!
So today, after a long hard day of work spent watching youtube videos, I ran across one from Michelle Phan where she was using this strange looking lip balm. I though to myself... this stuff is probably expensive. So I searched for it! LOW AND BEHOLD, I FOUND IT! And where else but... WALGREENS! This little, red, round, ball looking thing could in no way be lip balm. I went there directly after work and immediately bough the "Summer Fruit" flavor. There is also honeysuckle honeydew, but that didn't interest me as much.
Add Video
SOOOO.... after opening and applying this delicious smelling lip balm, my lips were so smooth! I didn't want to stop applying, and found myself wanting to eat it at the same time. This stuff is amazing simply because:

1. It's 95% organic
2.100% natural
3. Contains shea butter and vitamin E
4.petrolaturn and paraben free,
5. It only costs about $3!


GET IT.... GET IT NOW!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment