Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Review: Hard Candy SHEER ENVY Primer

 HARD CANDDY's SHEER ENVY PRIMER
Hard Candy's Sheer Envy Primer is a silicon based primer thats light weight, oil free, and creates an effortless flawless look on the skin. I usually don't use a primer because the ones I have tried in the past have made my face oily and has felt caked on. This one is the opposite. Upon squeezing it out of the tube, I thought it was going to be ultra greasy, but after applying and letting it dry, it felt as if nothing was on my face. It also made my face extremely smooth!

This product does not test on animals, YAY! and it is a steal for $7 ONLY at Walmart.
CONS: you have to make sure you ALWAYS shake the tube before usage. I've heard that it can separate over time and doesn't have the same affect. I've been using mine for over two weeks and it seems fine to me.
Comes out white, blends clear. It is blended here,  but you can't see.  

What I LOVE:
It creates a smooth canvas for my foundation. It makes my foundation last all day with minimal oil thoughout the day as well as smooths over my large pores!I'm obsessing over this product. It beats paying $30+ for a primer at Sephora. I prefer this stuff. It also comes int two other primers that I have yet to try out. Enjoy! 

♥Trang

No comments:

Post a Comment