Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 06- A hobby you have.

I wish I could tell you that I had some insane crazy hobby that sets me aside from the ordinary... The truth of the matter is, I don't really have any hobbies that I keep up with right now. Maybe that's why I feel like I've lost myself somewhere growing up because I don't do what I use to do anymore. I feel like the girl from The Notebook when she realizes she doesn't paint anymore. That's what I use to do all the time. I was all about painting and drawing. Now all I do is go to work, study, and try to spend the rest of my free time with friends and family. I don't really complain about it though. I still have time to blog and I'm all about social networking now. I guess for the time being, blogging and youtubing are my hobbies. :)

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself. 
Day 02- A picture of something you cannot live without. 

Day 03- A habit that you wish you didn’t have. 
Day 04- List 15 songs that represent your life’s soundtrack. 
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to. 
Day 06- A hobby you have. 

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you. 
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why. 
Day 09- Something/someone you’re proud of. 
Day 10- A story about a past relationship. 
Day 11- A picture of something you dislike. 
Day 12- A picture of your room & don’t cheat by cleaning it. Share a secret. 
Day 13- Write a letter telling someone something you could never tell them. 
Day 14- A picture of something you ate and 10 confessions. 
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle & share the first 10 songs that play. 
Day 16- Something you could live without. 
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have. 
Day 19- Nicknames you have & how or why you have them. 
Day 20- If you had 3 wishes, what would they be. 
Day 21- Share a picture from your day. 
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else. 
Day 23- What is something you crave. 
Day 24- Share a story about your past that you are ashamed of. 
Day 25- What I would find in your bag. 
Day 26- Places you want to visit before you die. 
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge? 
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then? 
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned. 
Day 30- A picture of you today & 20 goals you want to accomplish.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I remember when you painted MyMy some Vietnamese Pride shoes. Hahaha, oh the good old days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that was so long ago.... like HHHEELLLLAA long ago. I still wish I did that stuff but i'm just so busy and I really lack motivation. -_- I dislike being a grownup.

    ReplyDelete