Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hi! I'm BAAACCCCKKK! UPDATE & FOOD ADVENTURE!

UPDATE ON ME!!! & FOOD ADVENTURE!

I know this blog has been neglected for the past three months. I am a horrible person. But literally, I have been a hermit crab. I've been swamped with so much going on that I lost sight of everything! So much has happened in literally two months. I moved to a new place, I started school again, I started my second job, AND I applied to Florida International University in Florida (and got accepted! YAY!) and I'm slowly starting to adjust before I make my big move again in January! This is going to be a really weird experience because I have never lived outside of San Diego my entire life. I love everything about this city, but I also feel too sheltered by this place. It may be my family or the familiarity of things but I feel like in order for me to grow as a person I need to explore new possibilities and learn how to do things on my own. Mommy and Daddy can't hold my hand forever. I am 23 years old, afterall!!! 

So besides my exciting update, I wanted to share a food adventure with you all! Last night the boyfriend and I decided to try this new restaurant in Fashion Valley called "STACKED." He saw it driving by the mall and it looked interesting. The thing that made it so different was the ordering process. You order your food from an IPAD. It boggles my mind how amazing technology has gotten today. LOL. 

We got there on Friday night at 5:30pm. Thank goodness we missed the rush that came in at 6pm! Their menu consists of the basics. Burgers, salads, pizza's, and sides. It cool because you basically sit there and put together your own meal on an Ipad. I chose a whole wheat bun with a turkey patty, lettuce, avocado, jalapeno, feta cheese, and their STACKED sauce. I also ordered a side of sweet potato fries (my fav!) We just added the order to cart and sent it to the kitchen. Our food came in standard time. It was pretty good and I will most likely go there again. I kept thinking what a hip cool new place for the kids. Haha. They also had a large choice of alcoholic beverages as well as shakes and other desserts. Overall, I really liked it. 




Thanks for Reading <3 TRANG

No comments:

Post a Comment